Friday, April 1, 2011

Pressure, Judgement, Diversity, and Peace

I feel like I’m the only one who sees the world the way I do. I mean, yeah, it’s good to be diverse, but everyone else seems to see things the same way as each other.
                People always pressure you into thinking that certain things are okay, when I don’t think they are. Others think they’re completely wrong so they cause conflictions against you. I don’t even feel like I have an angle in the circle, I just feel like a circle within the circle, a very small circle that is very noticeable and some people probably get annoyed that it’s there.
                Why can’t people realize that things are wrong, and at the same time not judge others for the wrongdoings? Yeah, so a guy swears, doesn’t mean he’s a terrible person. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t listen to what he has to say. In fact it’s just a word.
                I put myself closest to the “judge” section, because I realize the bad and I don’t want to support it. But I don’t want to go completely against it. Diversity is good. But why is there so much pressure to be a certain way or why is there so much war when there is disagreement? Why can’t people just always get along, see each other’s beliefs and have nothing but respect for the differences?

No comments:

Post a Comment